Not Authorized

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Johnp90380
phpBB.com User: johnp90380

Not Authorized

Post by Johnp90380 »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: other phpBB Distribution
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://www.tww18forum.net

PHP Version: 5.2.8
MySQL Version: 5.1.30

What have you done before the problem was there?
I installed the portal on my test site, when it was up and running well, then I installed it on my main site. When I am logged into the main site, i cannot see the portal,I get a message saying I am not authorized. When I log out of the main site I can access the Portal though.
I copied all the files from my test site to the main site, and uploaded them to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't.

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
I installed the portal on my test site, when it was up and running well, then I installed it on my main site. When I am logged into the main site, i cannot see the portal,I get a message saying I am not authorized. When I log out of the main site I can access the Portal though.
I copied all the files from my test site to the main site, and uploaded them to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't.
Edit:
I also updated the portal on the main forum to the latest release, still no changes.

Description and Message

Fixed:
added the if S_USER_LOGGED_IN--> in the overall header.html which version 1.0.3 seemed to have removed.

rradenheimer

Re: Not Authorized

Post by rradenheimer »

I had gotten this once before. At the sasme time I was never able to flush the cache either. I was finally given the "Founder" permissions for phpbb and everything was fixed. I hope that is all it is thats blocking you.

Topic author
Johnp90380
phpBB.com User: johnp90380

Re: Not Authorized

Post by Johnp90380 »

rradenheimer wrote:I had gotten this once before. At the sasme time I was never able to flush the cache either. I was finally given the "Founder" permissions for phpbb and everything was fixed. I hope that is all it is thats blocking you.
I had all that, it required having the comment about being logged in to fix the problem in the overall headers for prosilver and in breadcrumbs for subsilver.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”