change donation box text

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
vengeance
phpBB.de User: vengeance
phpBB.com User: vengeance

change donation box text

Post by vengeance »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.2RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Beginner
Boardlink: http://armyofexcellence.net/forums

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message
Is their away to change the text that is in the donations box, it doesnt quite make sense the way it is set up now. It currently states
is a group suplying services with no intention of any revenue. Anyone who wants to support this group can do so by donating so that the cost of server, the domain etc. can be covered

which, to me, seems to be missing some additional wording. Also, is their away to have more than two custom boxes, or the ability to change some of the content of default boxes. Finally, how do i get my own "banner" in the overall header, sorry for all the questions, but I am nothing more than a fresh noob at the momement when it comes to these things! :D Thank you!!

P.S. I am using the Black Pearl theme if you needed to know!

thomas.d
Former Team Member
phpBB.de User: thomas.d
phpBB.com User: thomas.d

Re: change donation box text

Post by thomas.d »

vengeance wrote:... Is their away to change the text that is in the donations box, it doesnt quite make sense the way it is set up now. It currently states
is a group suplying services with no intention of any revenue. Anyone who wants to support this group can do so by donating so that the cost of server, the domain etc. can be covered

which, to me, seems to be missing some additional wording. ...
Open

/root/language/*your_lang*/mods/lang_portal.php

Find

Code: Select all

'DONATION_TEXT'	=> 'is a group suplying services with no intention of any revenue. Anyone who wants to support this group can do so by donating so that the cost of server, the domain etc. can be covered.',
Edit

Code: Select all

is a group suplying services with no intention of any revenue. Anyone who wants to support this group can do so by donating so that the cost of server, the domain etc. can be covered.
according to your needs.
Viele Grüße

Thomas

Deutsche Sprachdateien für
[Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner) | [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8 |
ACP Add User MOD 1.0.0 |

Topic author
vengeance
phpBB.de User: vengeance
phpBB.com User: vengeance

Re: change donation box text

Post by vengeance »