Moving Poll to right block

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Fliggerty

Moving Poll to right block

Post by Fliggerty »

Hello again!

I've got one more quick question. I've moved the poll block over to the right column. I replaced this:

Code: Select all

<div class="forabg">
with this:

<div class="panel">
And I also switched these two lines:

<!-- IF poll.S_CAN_VOTE --><dd style="width: auto;"><!-- IF poll.S_IS_MULTI_CHOICE --><input type="checkbox" name="vote_id[]" id="poll_{poll.TOPIC_ID}_vote_{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_ID}" value="{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_ID}"<!-- IF poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_VOTED --> checked="checked"<!-- ENDIF --> /><!-- ELSE --><input type="radio" name="vote_id[]" id="poll_{poll.TOPIC_ID}_vote_{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_ID}" value="{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_ID}"<!-- IF poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_VOTED --> checked="checked"<!-- ENDIF --> /><!-- ENDIF --></dd><!-- ENDIF -->
and

<dt><!-- IF poll.S_CAN_VOTE --><label for="poll_{poll.TOPIC_ID}_vote_{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_ID}">{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_CAPTION}</label><!-- ELSE -->{poll.poll_option.POLL_OPTION_CAPTION}<!-- ENDIF --></dt>
(I did that so the radio button would be to the immediate right of the option text.)

The only problem I have is that the text wraps after only a few characters. So instead of reading like this:
"You may select 1 option"
it looks more like this:
"You
may
select
option"

You can see this here:
http://ghf.erekson.org

login: testaccount
password: testaccount

Any ideas? Thanks a bunch!

--Fliggerty

Topic author
Fliggerty

Re: Moving Poll to right block

Post by Fliggerty »

So yeah, I still haven't been able to figure this one out, despite all of my best efforts. Anyone have any help to offer?

Thanks!

--Fligg

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”