MCP info module in portal

Topic author
Mace

MCP info module in portal

Post by Mace »

The MCP info on index modification adds a red box to the index when there are reported or unapproved posts (and how many). So you don't have to check the MCP everytime and you will see reports and unapproved posts faster.

It would be nice to have a module in the portal displaying this information as well.

cpg
Sponsor
phpBB.de User: cpg

Re: MCP info module in portal

Post by cpg »

So???

First you have to install MCP info on index
And than:

In styles/prosilver/portal/modules/user_menu_side.html
<!-- IF U_UM_MCP -->
<li><a href="{U_UM_MCP}">{L_MCP}</a><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_REPORTS --> <a href="{U_MODERATOR_REPORTS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_REPORTS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_POSTS --> <a href="{U_MODERATOR_APPROVE_POSTS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_POSTS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_TOPICS --> <a href="{U_MODERATOR_APPROVE_TOPICS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_TOPICS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF TOTAL_MODERATOR_PMS --> <a href="{U_MODERATOR_PMS}">{TOTAL_MODERATOR_PMS}</a><!-- ENDIF --></li>
<!-- ENDIF -->
Best regards
CPG

Topic author
Mace

Post by Mace »

Somehow the mod isn't showing anything (there are unapproved posts in the queue) at the moment. Even on the index which was working before I upgraded from portal 1.0.6 to 2.0.0
Any ideas?

cpg
Sponsor
phpBB.de User: cpg

Post by cpg »

Hallo,

did you follow all points of the instructions of MCP info on index?

Best regards
CPG

Topic author
Mace

Post by Mace »

Should be properly installed. I followed every instruction of the "MCP info on index" installation manual. At the moment it even isn't showing anything on the index page which already worked before.
The problem could also result from the phpBB update 3.0.10 --> 3.0.11. Maybe something went wrong there. I'll take a look at it if I have time.

Return to “Modification Requests”