blocks with other colors

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
japagun
Valued Contributor
phpBB.com User: japagun

blocks with other colors

Post by japagun »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.2
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge
Boardlink: http://localhost

What have you done before the problem was there?
nothing

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
edited .css files

Description and Message
I try to install the board3 portal, for now everything is correct, but in the current styles in this template, and the prosilver template, did you see that just the menu blocks and user menu blocks are diferent???? I wanna help to take these two blocks and fix with all others blocks like boardstyle or clock blocks....... can you help me???? I'm prosilver style, with colorize it, just another color......
PS i'll test everything and after i'll post the portuguese brazil translated files!
thanks

Topic author
japagun
Valued Contributor

Re: blocks with other colors

Post by japagun »

Image just to see i want if is possible all my blocks live who is online block in portuguese is quem esta online , if possible i want all my blocks like this, or all blocks right and left all like the estatisticas block........

Mike
Former Team Member

Post by Mike »

Maybe you can use a subsilver2 based Template. These Templates have uniform Blocks on the left/right side and the center.
The other way to have this look in the style you use, is to edit the styles/*your_style*/theme/portal.css
kein Support per PN / Messenger
no Support via PM / Messenger

Topic author
japagun
Valued Contributor

Post by japagun »

this is the problem, because with .css files i have a little difficult.. :mrgreen: just to solve my issue, the left and right blocks i want "if you can" i want all like Statistics and other blocks like Board style or Birthdays without colors inside the blocks.... just the menu and the user menu blocks are with colors inside.... if i delete the portal.css files the background color will be delete to:?????

Topic author
japagun
Valued Contributor

Post by japagun »

up.....anybody??

Topic author
japagun
Valued Contributor

Post by japagun »

anybody give some light here......plase.

odklizec
phpBB.com User: odklizec

Post by odklizec »

Hi there,

All you need to do is to change all occurrences of these two colors with your expected colors...
#DDE9F0 (found in .portal-panel)
#6ACEFF (found multiple times in .portal-navigation)

Examining your attached screen shot, I guess you need to change both colors to #E7EDED or something similar? Just give it a try.
Simply open the portal.css in any good programmer's/text editor, search for #DDE9F0 and #6ACEFF and replace both values with #E7EDED. Save portal.css and upload it to styles\your_prosilver\theme\ and refresh the theme cache. That's all.
Ricoh Digital and Film Cameras
http://www.ricohforum.com/

Topic author
japagun
Valued Contributor

Post by japagun »

odklizec wrote:Hi there,

All you need to do is to change all occurrences of these two colors with your expected colors...
#DDE9F0 (found in .portal-panel)
#6ACEFF (found multiple times in .portal-navigation)

Examining your attached screen shot, I guess you need to change both colors to #E7EDED or something similar? Just give it a try.
Simply open the portal.css in any good programmer's/text editor, search for #DDE9F0 and #6ACEFF and replace both values with #E7EDED. Save portal.css and upload it to styles\your_prosilver\theme\ and refresh the theme cache. That's all.
I`ll try and let you know if works...... thanks for now.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”