Subsilver2 style

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
inikad

Subsilver2 style

Post by inikad »

Hi,

I use a sublsilver2 like's style (Avalon is my forum'style) on my forum and i would like to use your great portal on it but i've got problem because the portal use prosilver so can't modify it.I tried to use Phpbb3 portal subsilver2's files to adapt your portal with my forum but i'm not an expert and the result is.. hum.. so so... :(

Is it possible to use subsilver2 style and how to do it correctly? :)

Thank you for your help because it's the most intesting portal i found and believe me, i tried a lot's of before... :lol:

thomas.d
Former Team Member
phpBB.de User: thomas.d
phpBB.com User: thomas.d

Re: Subsilver2 style

Post by thomas.d »

inikad wrote:... I tried to use Phpbb3 portal subsilver2's files to adapt your portal with my forum but i'm not an expert and the result is.. hum.. so so... :(
Hi inikad,

why don't you use the subsilver2-template files which come with the board3-portal package?
Viele Grüße

Thomas

Deutsche Sprachdateien für
[Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner) | [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8 |
ACP Add User MOD 1.0.0 |

Topic author
inikad

Post by inikad »

That is what Iasked myself when Idiscovered them this evening... :oops: :lol:

Thank you for your answer. :)

A last thing:

I modified Avalon Style with subsilver2 files and there is something strange: the border are not the same (color and form) in my board and in my portal. The portal seems to forget a part of the board's skin:

Board:

Portal:

Did i forget something?

I only changed my Avalon style's files. Should I change subsilver2's files,even if I don't use it? :?

bioload
phpBB.de User: bioload
phpBB.com User: bioload

Post by bioload »

inikad wrote:I modified Avalon Style with subsilver2 files and there is something strange: the border are not the same (color and form) in my board and in my portal. The portal seems to forget a part of the board's skin:

Board:

Portal:

Did i forget something?

I only changed my Avalon style's files. Should I change subsilver2's files,even if I don't use it? :?
I've recently added this style to my forum as well and noticed the same thing. Has anyone come up with a fix. I'm currently using prosilver se and everything is great. When I change over to the avalon/subsilver style I get the same result above.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”