index.php doesn't work Please Help!

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
texas494

index.php doesn't work Please Help!

Post by texas494 »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.4
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://texas494.net/Graphics/CoE/VampTalk

What have you done before the problem was there?
I installed the board3 portal.

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
I've gone through all the forums here and at phpbb but can't seem to find the answer. I rechecked all edited files and made sure they were all correct but can't find why the index.php file is not working.

Description and Message
I installed the board3 portal and now I can't seem to understand why my board index doesn't look like the rest of the portal and the forum. It's just the board index on the portal, the forum and the acp. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or I posted this in the wrong board. http://texas494.net/Graphics/CoE/VampTalk/index.php
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Topic author
texas494

Re: index.php doesn't work Please Help!

Post by texas494 »

I got it to work. Still don't know what was wrong. Deleted the forum and portal and started with a fresh one on both and now the forum and portal look great.
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Re: index.php doesn't work Please Help!

Post by Marc »

If you used the Windows notepad, then I know what your problem was. You need to use an editor that is capable of saving files as UTF-8 without BOM, like Notepad++.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”