Portal theme problem

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
fordman505

Portal theme problem

Post by fordman505 »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner
Boardlink: http://www.strikeforcealpha.org

What have you done before the problem was there?
I installed the pbpbb3 and portal 1.0.3

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
Tried to talk with someone on the x-tream style site to get the editing correct.

Description and Message
Hi I installed your portal today and it worked great. I downloaded x-tream style for my site and installed it, went to the contributions area as instructed by the guys at x-tream. I edited the breadcrumbs.html and the overalll_header.html. Everything is fine accept the overal_header edit. If you go to my site this is what it looks like after edited. If I use the original file it atleast is all there and colored, but the portal buttons are not finished and you can see that. As soon as I do the edits on the overall_header file everything gets screwed up. Now the creater of x-tream did the edits on the header file and gave it to me but it had the same result. Im not sure what is wrong can anyone help me here?

Topic author
fordman505

Re: Portal theme problem

Post by fordman505 »

ok, nevermind I got it figured out...It ends up that was using word pad to edit my html files and that was what was causing the problem. Mej284 from skin lab halped me resolv the proble though. awesome board guys!

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”