Change WIDTH - MIDDLE COLUMN - Subsilver2

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
felsmanrio
phpBB.de User: felsmanrio
phpBB.com User: felsmanrio

Change WIDTH - MIDDLE COLUMN - Subsilver2

Post by felsmanrio »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.2
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://estudoswebfree.nxserve.net/websi ... portal.php

What have you done before the problem was there?
-

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
• I tryed to change the "Left and right column width setting" to have "less width" but nothing happen in 3 columns (left, middle, right)! I need to save space in middle column to show whole portal in 1024x768 resolution in subsilver2 style!
• I already clean de cache (before and after the solution above) but nothing hapenned!

Description and Message
Hi everybody,

First of all, I wanto to say that I´m brazilian and know how english so-so (basic)! :? But everybody can try help me that I do all to translate de help! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So sorry with my wrongs words and "wrong text construction in english"! :| But I think that you will understand me!
---

I saw i post that someone solved his similar problem... but didn´t speak "how to" and he was using the prosilver style (or similar)!

I have the same problem with width of "middle/center part/column"! I´m using subsilver2. My phpbb is 3.0.4. I have MODs but nothing about style/cosmetics!

I Would like to know what to do solve my problem? Please!
I need to use the subsilver2 style! I can´t change (is a job)! Thanks!

RESUME:
I want to change de width of my middle column in board3 (version 1.0.2) - Subsilver2 Style!
Here is my portal: http://estudoswebfree.nxserve.net/websi ... portal.php
I´m brazilian and the website is in portuguese! But it´s not important... I only need a help to change the width of middle column in subsilver2 style!Please!

Thanks very muth for atention! The Board3 is the best! Congratulations!

Regards,
Felsmanrio!
http://estudoswebfree.nxserve.net/

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: Change WIDTH - MIDDLE COLUMN - Subsilver2

Post by Kevin »

The width of the column depends on the settings for the width of the side blocks, which can be set in the ACP.
It adapts automatically to fit in the middle.
Or do you want to get the complete forum / portal thinner?
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Topic author
felsmanrio
phpBB.de User: felsmanrio
phpBB.com User: felsmanrio

Re: Change WIDTH - MIDDLE COLUMN - Subsilver2

Post by felsmanrio »

Ok Guys! I solved my problem! :D :D :D :D
I read all MOD commands again in ACP anda change these:

• IN "NEWS":

Reply and view counts display:
Setting for the compact block.
If Yes, reply and view counts will be displayed in 2 extra columns. When No, replies and views will be shown beside the forum name. Select No if you have problems with the display of the extra columns due to the extra width required.

I SET "NO"
-----

• IN "global announcements"

Reply and view counts display:
Setting for the compact block.
If Yes, reply and view counts will be displayed in 2 extra columns. When No, replies and views will be shown beside the forum name. Select No if you have problems with the display of the extra columns due to the extra width required.

I SET "NO"
-----

THAN THAN THAN THAN......... :D MY PORTAL NOW STAY WITHOUT SCROOL (DOWN OF THE BROWSER)!!!..... FIT IN SCREEN IN 1024 x 768 RESOLUTION AND UP! 8-) 8-) 8-)

THANKS FOR ALL! IM REALLY LOVING THE BOARD3! FOR ME, THE BEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
BYE.................

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”