Latest Announcements

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Huor
Valued Contributor

Latest Announcements

Post by Huor »

Deine Portal Version: 1.0.2
Typ Deines phpBB Forums: Standard phpBB3
MODs installiert: Ja
Dein Wissensstand: Fortgeschritten
Link zu Deinem Forum: http://trf.mc-sig.de

PHP Version: 4.4.4
MySQL Version: 4.1.22

Was hast Du gemacht, bevor das Problem aufgetreten ist?
I wont enqueue this to a problem

Was hast Du bereits versucht um das Problem zu lösen?
I was thinking about how it could be solved - but not totally sure if i am on the right way..

Fehlerbeschreibung und Nachricht
now then,

I have activated the latest announcement on the portal site - but i don't have currently one announcement that is displayed. But the frame for this information is already there. So my question is: Is there a way to include another variable that describes if there is at least one entry shown or not. In the first case display the block with its content - else don't show the block when there is no content?

I think it should be included into the portal_body.html in those <!-- IF > tags but i dont have a clue if there is a further variable that could handle this.
So anyone can put me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Greez
Huor

PS: Could it be arranged that this describtion of those previous generated questions for the support forum are in english as well - or is it related to the setup language for my profile? Only would think that english speaking persons wont understand those questions if they are in german^^

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: Latest Announcements

Post by Kevin »

That should be fixed in the next version: http://board3deportal.svn.sourceforge.n ... vision=407
Huor wrote:or is it related to the setup language for my profile?
That's the way it is, correct.
Example: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1278
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”