New version?

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
JirkaX
Translator

New version?

Post by JirkaX »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message
Hi, is it planned to release new version soon? Is there any information regarding new features available? Thanks

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: New version?

Post by Kevin »

JirkaX wrote:Hi, is it planned to release new version
Yes. But we don't rush. Most members of the team have pretty much RL things to do.
And phpBB 3.0.4 just have been released. So we need to check if something more has changed, we need to take care of.
JirkaX wrote:Is there any information regarding new features available?
bugtracker/viewcat.php?c=11
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

inikad

Post by inikad »

Kevin wrote: And phpBB 3.0.4 just have been released. So we need to check if something more has changed, we need to take care of.
I've got a problem since I updated my forum from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4.

To the bottom of each pages of my forum I can read :

Fatal error: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php in /home/quebecnu/public_html/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 112

I also had to edit again includes/functions.php and includes/session.php files with installation instructions for portal: the update deleted the edits I had made before because It could not make a fusion with old and new files.

Could it be a problem between Board3Portalv1.0.2 and Phpbb 3.0.4 ?

dragz
Valued Contributor

Post by dragz »

Nope, Check your edits again, Im using board3 portal in phpbb3.0.4 workes fine, www.megalk.com Go have a look if you dont believe me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spirit

Post by Spirit »

I think that there aren't such drastic difference between 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 to cause this, because with upgrading it to 3.0.4 nothing visible changed on my portal.

milplus

SAME ISSUE data_global.php ERROR OPENING BOARD3DE portal

Post by milplus »

Hi I would be pleased if you can give me an hand. I basically have same issue since when I added the portal to my board 3.04.

First I cannot show up the header, second I have the error down bottom of the page

Fatal error: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php in D:\inetpub\webs\mil-depotscom\public\shanahaneng.it\public\phpbb3\includes\acm\acm_file.php on line 112

I tried to follow suggestions of some thread changing permissions, cleaning cache(if I clean all cache except .htaccess and index I 'm getting a lot of visualization problem).

Do not hesitate to contact me even PM if you can to ask more details.

I'm really struggling to get this sorted and I spent many hours already onto this.

thanks
viktor

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”