Main-Menu in Portal

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Steve_B

Main-Menu in Portal

Post by Steve_B »

I noticed when I was upgrading to RC2 that on checking out the results that when you view the portal in IE6 there is a space (one line) between each menu item. Now being not to good at CSS decided I would cheat and use the code from RC1 as that works fine. Was it on purpose that IE6 was forgotten about, as in to old and no support, or has this problem not been noticed.

Doesn't matter to me to be honest as I can live with using the code from RC1 happily

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: Main-Menu in Portal

Post by Kevin »

Steve_B wrote:Was it on purpose that IE6 was forgotten about, as in to old and no support, or has this problem not been noticed.
Thanks for the hint, Steve.
I think it hasn't been noticed, as nobody tested it with IE6 (i don't have it installed anymore). ;)
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Topic author
Steve_B

Re: Main-Menu in Portal

Post by Steve_B »

:lol: If I had my choice I wouldn't either but about 25% of my users actually use it so I am a little mindful to not alienate them after all 25% is a large portion.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”