Board3 Not Working With Social Login (OneAll)

Current Version: 2.1.0
Released: 2015-10-26
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look at the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Tilia

Board3 Not Working With Social Login (OneAll)

Post by Tilia »

Hello,

I have recently added this extension onto my board (www.rotmgtool.com) - however, I am now having some issues with the index page (where the portal is displayed).

I am thinking that this is caused by the mix of Portal 3, and the Social Login app that I use, 'OneAll'. If a user has registered to our board normally (with an email/password), then they are able to login and browse fine, however if they have used social login to connect - then they will have some difficulties on our index page (where the portal is shown).

When the visitors login using the social loin, the user is logged in fine, and redirected to the index page (with the portal showing) okay. But once the user has navigated away from this page after logging in - there is no way for them to view the index page again. It shows as an infinite loop, yet any page without the portal can be visited fine.

This also happens for all users (infinite loading loop on the index) when I disable the portal 3 extension in the admin panel.

Portal works fine when users are not logged in at all.

I would be grateful if you were able to suggest a possible fix for this? or even just point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!!
Hai
Last edited by Tilia on 21. June 2017 12:09, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Tilia

Re: Board3 Not Working With Social Login (OneAll)

Post by Tilia »

Just to add, I am currently using PHPBB 3.0.11

Kirk
Dev
phpBB.de User: Kirk

Re: Board3 Not Working With Social Login (OneAll)

Post by Kirk »

You removed the phpBB and the Board3 portal copyright.
So you do not receive any support.
In addition, this portal version is no longer supported.
Gruß Udo

Return to “Board3 Portal 2.1.x - English Support”