Need Some Help Plz

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
icyshadowz

Need Some Help Plz

Post by icyshadowz »

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/block/statistics.php on line 91: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3397: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3398: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3399: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
I dont know what i did wrong but this is what i get also http://www.geckosunited.com is still normal when it should be http://www.geckosunited.com/portal.php any suggestions

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: Need Some Help Plz

Post by Kevin »

Create a post and the error is gone.
icyshadowz wrote:I dont know what i did wrong but this is what i get also http://www.geckosunited.com is still normal when it should be http://www.geckosunited.com/portal.php any suggestions
Edit the .htaccess as described in the install.xml
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Topic author
icyshadowz

Post by icyshadowz »

Kevin wrote:Create a post and the error is gone.
thanks all fixed

see i did that is there more then one that im not seeing there isnt one in the root is there suppose to be

Topic author
icyshadowz

Post by icyshadowz »

if i just change portal.php to index.php will that be fine and work the same

Kevin
Site Admin

Post by Kevin »

icyshadowz wrote:if i just change portal.php to index.php will that be fine and work the same
No.
icyshadowz wrote:see i did that is there more then one that im not seeing there isnt one in the root is there suppose to be
Configure your FTP client so show hidden files. ;)
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Topic author
icyshadowz

Post by icyshadowz »

ok i fixed it created my own and now it works thanks again for the fast responses

Kevin
Site Admin

Post by Kevin »

You're welcome. Have fun with the portal! :)

odklizec
phpBB.com User: odklizec

Post by odklizec »

Hello,

Sorry for reopening this old discussion. I have very similar (the same) problem. I recently moved the forum to a new host. Everything went fine but Portal now says:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 967: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3808: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
I checked the htaccess file and yes, it's modified as described in the installation guide. I tried to refresh the styles as well as to purge the forum cache but still no luck. Any idea what to do now? Thank you in advance!
Ricoh Digital and Film Cameras
http://www.ricohforum.com/

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Post by Marc »

Please upload a copy of your includes/functions_content.php

odklizec
phpBB.com User: odklizec

Post by odklizec »

Hi Marc,

Thanks for reply! Please accept my apology. It was a false alarm. I found the reason of this issue. It was caused by an image with corrupted EXIF and the error was produced by NVEXIF mod. The funny thing is, that this kind of problem usually happens only if someone visits the post with corrupted image. But in this particular case, it was enough that the post with problematic attachment was listed in the "Latest News" block. I fixed the EXIF and all is OK now. Once again sorry! ;)
Ricoh Digital and Film Cameras
http://www.ricohforum.com/

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”