Help with ACP

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Onarous

Help with ACP

Post by Onarous »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://www.wowlofa.co.uk

PHP Version: 5

What have you done before the problem was there?
I've got a one click install from heartinternet running on my website. this is phpbb 3.0.4 with board 3 1.0.4.

I've added a few mods to the forums, and locked it down for members to see almost all of it. with a theme from www.pbwow.com

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
I've loaded the module manually as well as the auto install. Yet I have no access to change settings on the portal. This has only been since this was installed as I uploaded a phpbb3 calendar mod that was accessed via the ACM and the permissions on that worked fine.

I've tryed purging the cache several times yet nothing will make this "portal" tab show on the ACP.

I've search through this site and others, yet anything posted doesn't seem to change the problem I have.

Any help would be welcome to this.

Description and Message
Portal added, install worked fine, no access to the options for admining the portal via the ACP.

Permissions on me are full admin /founder checked permissions and they are showing green for me to make changes to the portal, yet no tab to be able.

This is not the only mod I've no access to it's tabs, Also a raid progression mod. I was hoping they are both same fix

Thanks

Khamosh-Saya
Valued Contributor
phpBB.de User: Khamosh-Saya
phpBB.com User: Khamosh-Saya

Re: Help with ACP

Post by Khamosh-Saya »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2952

Read This Topic

Before what u do Take Backup

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”