Move Recent topics down

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Christiaan

Move Recent topics down

Post by Christiaan »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.4
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?
Googled

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
Nothing

Description and Message
Hi, I want to move the recent topic to the bottom of the page. How do I do this?

Another question: is there a "read more" mod available? A tag so you can specify when you want the "read all" to appear, not after x characters

Mike
Former Team Member

Re: Move Recent topics down

Post by Mike »

kein Support per PN / Messenger
no Support via PM / Messenger

Topic author
Christiaan

Post by Christiaan »

Thanks, do you know the answer to my second question too?

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Post by Kevin »

What do you mean exactly with "a tag"?
A bbcode in the text, to show the "read all" at this place and cut the text afterwards - some kind of "user defined"? :?
This wouldn't be possible. There is a lot in the background technically going to offer this "read all" feature (count bbcodes in the post, close them in the other way round after reaching the amount of chars to not get unclosed html tags, etc). This is one of the most complex features of the portal, even if it's just a little link and a shortened text visible for the user. ;)
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Topic author
Christiaan

Post by Christiaan »

Kevin wrote:What do you mean exactly with "a tag"?
A bbcode in the text, to show the "read all" at this place and cut the text afterwards - some kind of "user defined"? :?
This wouldn't be possible. There is a lot in the background technically going to offer this "read all" feature (count bbcodes in the post, close them in the other way round after reaching the amount of chars to not get unclosed html tags, etc). This is one of the most complex features of the portal, even if it's just a little link and a shortened text visible for the user. ;)
That's exactly what I meant yeah, sometimes my text just gets cut off... Pity it isn't possible.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”