Latest Members Block Persists.

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
topdawg

Latest Members Block Persists.

Post by topdawg »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message
Hello there, i'm using the latest version of portal and phpbb 3.0.5 as forums. I've set the portal and forums in my local server and everything was working fine but i came to this weird thing:

While changing the block config through ACP panel ( i don't want them to appear in portal page ), i noticed that i can't disable the Latest Member block. I tried to make it not to appear in the portal page but every time i hit the submit button, it automatically changes back to Yes. I tried disabling the mod, even deleting it through ACP panel but it still there. I used Purge cache after each change to make sure that i'm doing it all good but it's still there.

So, i would like to know if this is a kind of bug or if i do something wrong. In any case, how can i make it not show in my portal page coz this is getting annoying :)

Topic author
topdawg

Re: Latest Members Block Persists.

Post by topdawg »

Nvm it, i fixed it. Probably something went wrong during the edits. Reedited it and it's all good now.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”