SubSilver Portal Links?

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Pokerob
phpBB.com User: Pokerob

SubSilver Portal Links?

Post by Pokerob »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.0RC3
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge
Boardlink: http://www.pokemonworld.co.uk

MySQL Version: 4

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?

Description and Message
Currently the thing is that with the installation you get a step to step guide on how to make things work and then on how to make the prosilver style sheet work so that on your header you got Portal then Board Index, I am currently using a custom style made through SubSilver and I need to find out how to make Portal come up as its already working fine for ProSilver but my site doesn't want to use that. I noticed with Board3 having Portal -> Board Index on their preview of SubSilver that maybe you can help me make it work for mine?

Thanks. :D

Mike
Former Team Member

Re: SubSilver Portal Links?

Post by Mike »

In your downloadpackage there is a folder called "xml" containing the installation guide for subsilver2.
kein Support per PN / Messenger
no Support via PM / Messenger

iamdarren
phpBB.de User: iamdarren
phpBB.com User: iamdarren

Post by iamdarren »

hi i have done both of these files and updated them, cannot get it working still i did manage to find those files luckily. But cant see the portal button, any ideas? Auto-mod did say to me error with the breadcrumbs file, but i decided to to manual install instead, 2 hours later im still trying to get it to work.

Thanks

http://www.t365.co.uk

( i am also using subsilver and my sites for prosilver installed fine, its just ive modded subsilver a bit, and been lazy and not done all of the edits on prosilver, i also want to keep subsilver, as i wont have arcade buttons for pro.

Thanks
darren

iamdarren
phpBB.de User: iamdarren
phpBB.com User: iamdarren

Post by iamdarren »

sorry refreshed CACHE on all three image/theme/temp and then voila,"!!! they are now there

did notice one thing, the portal link isnt in the same line as arcade, but next to board index, so be sure to look there :)

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”