Selective blocks/Sidebar

Dyos MOD Portalview - to show up Portal blocks in the whole forum.
Dyos MOD Portalview - um Portal Blöcke im gesamten Forum anzeigen zu lassen.

Moderator: Dyo

Forum rules
Please note that this modification is not a official part of the Board3 Portal!
Bitte beachten das diese Modifikation kein offizieller Bestandteil des Board3 Portal ist!

Topic author
tommy gun
phpBB.com User: tommy gun

Selective blocks/Sidebar

Post by tommy gun »

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm having a hard time with the german/english thing. Hopefully this will be pretty simple though.

I have two different forums, both using the same, subsilver2 based style and both equipped with the Board3 Portal. I would like to maintain the portal page as it is, but would also like to add a sidebar to the index page and perhaps all of the forum pages. The goal would be to give me a spot to improve navigation by putting the main menu portal block throughout the website, maybe use a small custom block for a skyscraper ad, or things along those lines.

I found a tutorial on how to add a sidebar to my forum and it works, but it's blank obviously. I'm wondering if it would be possible to do what I explain within an sidebar_body.html file? Or perhaps there is a better way to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help and again, I apologize if this is a dumb question.

-TG

Return to “MOD Portalview - Portal blocks in whole forum”