CSS question in block

Topic author
DianaRae

CSS question in block

Post by DianaRae »

I used bb code in the center "custom block" as you can see here: http://www.newoutriders.com/nortest/ in the block that says "Welcome to the New OutRiders Site".

It all works fine, but I just cannot figure out why some of the links have the red line below, but others don't. For instance, in the area where it says:

====
Age of Conan, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Everquest II, Lord of the Rings, Vanguard, Warhammer and the Worlds of Warcraft. You may find out more about our background in the >>History<< section of this site.
====
You can see that even though Age of Conan and Lord of the Rings have a link in them like all of the rest do, but those two do not have the red line. I know that red line is coming from the colours.css, but why not on those two?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin
Site Admin
phpBB.de User: Saint
phpBB.com User: Saint_hh

Re: CSS question in block

Post by Kevin »

DianaRae wrote:all works fine, but I just cannot figure out why some of the links have the red line below, but others don't
It's just the normal behavior of unvisited and visited links.
If you clear all browser data (cache, etc) and visit your site as the first time, you'll see that all links are underlined the same way.
You can change this behavior in the CSS definition of your style.
~~~ They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result ~~~

Kein Support per PN / No support via PM!

Return to “Modifications Support”