[RUF] Clan

Show us your modified / styled Board3 Portal. We like to see what is possible with the portal... 😉

Topic author
dudenell
phpBB.com User: dudenell

[RUF] Clan

Post by dudenell »

I decided to move our portal from canver to board3 after trying to get a working change style block with no success. Im still adding onto this portal but here it is atm

http://www.rufclan.com

Keskes

Re: [RUF] Clan

Post by Keskes »

Sehr nett gemacht.
Ich mag generell keine Funktionen auf dem Portal die im entferntesten etwas mit Musik zu tun haben aber bei euch
passt es super rein und haben mich erstmal verleitet alles anzuhören. ;)
Was bei mir nicht funktionierte war der Wechsel des Styles mit der Portalbox rechts. Zumindest als Gast. <3
Würde ich dann entweder nicht sichtbar machen für Gäste oder komplett deaktivieren wenn es bei allen nicht funzt.
Mods sind übersichtlich angeordnet und nicht zuviele. Das Board läd auch dementsprechend annehmbar.
Gut gemacht für eine Clanseite finde ich.

Gruss, Kk

Englisch mit Google Translation:
Very nicely done.
I generally do not like features on the portal in the distant something to do with music but when you
fits super clean and have everything tempts me just listen to. ;)
What did not work for me was the change of styles with the Portalbox right. At least as a guest. <3
I would then either not visible to guests, or completely disable it if at all funzt not.
Mods are clearly arranged and not too many. The Board also invites therefore acceptable.
Well done for a clanpage I think.

Gruss, Kk

Return to “Show-Off”