J.Rhy@n's Gaming Blog

Show us your modified / styled Board3 Portal. We like to see what is possible with the portal... 😉

Topic author
j.rhy@n

J.Rhy@n's Gaming Blog

Post by j.rhy@n »

Hi..

Great portal, easy to use and configure..

My theme has been modified from prosilver, I have forum icons and a few phpbb mods like:

Gallery
phpbb HTML compatible
Tabs under header
Image Shack Mod for attachments

I have also Extra Pages on my forum, I'm currently making a CUP Tourney for COD4 PS3...

My site is just a small gate way to console news and game's created from Infinity Ward i.e Call of Duty.

Come check us out, positive or negative feed back welcome "Always looking to improve"

Thx for looking, visit us now at j-rhyan.de
Last edited by j.rhy@n on 9. October 2008 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

thomas.d
Former Team Member
phpBB.de User: thomas.d
phpBB.com User: thomas.d

Re: J.Rhy@n's Gaming Blog

Post by thomas.d »

Very nice!

Although I personally don't like the red, I find this site very clearly structured and readable.

Very good job!!

BTW: On my notebook I have a 1024 resolution and the header graphics is too wide then, I have to srcroll horizontally. Maybe it would be a good idea to shorten the graphics a bit (as I'm not the only one with a 1024 res.).
Viele Grüße

Thomas

Deutsche Sprachdateien für
[Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner) | [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8 |
ACP Add User MOD 1.0.0 |

Topic author
j.rhy@n

Re: J.Rhy@n's Gaming Blog

Post by j.rhy@n »

Hi Thx

I shall re size it so it fits to 1024 x 768 resolution.. I worked it to fit 1280..
thomas.d wrote:Very nice!
BTW: On my notebook I have a 1024 resolution and the header graphics is too wide then, I have to srcroll horizontally. Maybe it would be a good idea to shorten the graphics a bit (as I'm not the only one with a 1024 res.).

Return to “Show-Off”