Some problems after the installation

Current Version: 1.0.6
Released: 09.01.10
Forum rules
Before creating a new support thread, please take a look in the board3 Portal FAQ and use the search!
Many questions have already been answered.

Topic author
Rimo

Some problems after the installation

Post by Rimo »

Your Portal Version: 1.0.6
Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB3
MODs installed: No
Your knowledge: Beginner
Boardlink: http://nederlandpraat.nl

What have you done before the problem was there?
Nothing,this happened right after the installation

What have you already tryed to solve the problem?
Searching this out myself and searched on Google

Description and Message
Hi,

I just did the installation of phpbb3 , Portal and also the Aero Blue theme.

If I look at my forum everything seems to work,but...

When I login as Admin and if I go to Mods in my admin control panel I get the following message:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 38: include(./adm/mods/board3_portal_check_version.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 38: include(./adm/mods/board3_portal_check_version.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 38: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './adm/mods/board3_portal_check_version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /portal/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 42: call_user_func(board3_portal_check_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)

I really don't know what to do,can someone please point me into the right direction?

Thanks for your time.

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Re: Some problems after the installation

Post by Marc »

Please upload the following file:
/adm/mods/board3_portal_check_version.php

Topic author
Rimo

Post by Rimo »

Hi,

I found the following file /adm/mods/board3_portal_check_version.php in the download file of the portal.

But where do I need to upload this file?

Marc
Dev
phpBB.de User: marc1706
phpBB.com User: Marc

Post by Marc »

Take a look at install.xml.

Return to “board3 Portal 1.0.x - English Support”